Must Sea: Virgin Island's Afternoon Sandbar Fun (Half-day tour)
Get ready to have some beach therapy and start chilling, sunbathing, and relaxing on the Virgin Island Sandbar! Witness its long stretched, crystal-clear, turquoise-colored water bordering it and get the best view out of it. It’s the perfect tropical getaway to attain a haven of tranquility and serenity.
Pungtud Island, more famously known as Virgin Island, is only a short boat ride away from Panglao St. Augustin Church. Start relaxing on its pristine white sandbar, dip in the shiny shallow waters, and enjoy a cold drink with our fun-loving group of travelers. It’s a great way to make new memories and take the most amazing pictures of your tropical beach vacation with us.
- Chill and relax in the sandbar of Virgin Island
- Short side trip from Panglao Island
- Enjoy snacks while half dipped in the shallow water
- Bathe in the sun
- Snorkel with the beautiful marine life of the surrounding waters of Virgin Island
- Be enamored by the fascinating beauty of the lone sandbar and witness a beautiful sunset while night swimming
Good to Know
- Pick up Point: Zula Bohol or Glebe Coffee
- Things to bring: Hat, water, sunscreen, Swim Suit, Towel, Ear plugs (for the boat ride), mosquito repellent, cash for drinks and snacks.
- In the event of bad weather, cancellation of all island hopping is upon the discretion of the Philippine Coast Guard.
- Tour Coordinator
- Transportation to all sites
- Snacks & rum coke
Is it safe to go to the Virgin Island Sandbar? What if it gets high tide?
The Philippine Coast Guard will advise in advance if tourist boats are safe to go.
Isn’t it crowded in the Virgin Island Sandbar since sandbars are usually small?
Big tour groups always stop there in the morning until lunchtime, we prefer to arrive there after the busy hours.
Where can I leave my belongings while I’m at the beach?
Please bring a small waterproof bag for your important belongings (wallet, mobile phone, camera. Extra clothes, towels, etc. can stay in the boat with the crew during the whole duration of the tour.
How do you get to the Virgin island Bohol?
Most people visit Virgin Island as part of an island hopping tour. Though it’s a viable option, visiting in the afternoon via a tour or a private shuttle is much more quiet and creates a better experience.