Airport Transfer - Ben-Gurion Airport to Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
The fastest, cheapest, and easiest way to get to the Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem from the Airport (Ben Gurion) is the shared taxi/shuttle service which operates 24/7 and takes just over an hour to drop you at the Hostel’s front door.
Pre-book with us, and save yourself the hassle of converting currency or bargaining with taxi drivers; an easy way to get to Jerusalem to start your experience or recover from your flight. Just take your ticket and hand it to the driver at the front of the terminal, and your luggage will be loaded and you’re on the way!
- Pre-book your ticket, and just show your driver without the need for any further payment
- Leave directly from the airport, and arrive at the Abraham Hostel in just over an hours time
- Bring your luggage on the shuttle, without having to pay extra
- Save yourself the hassle of changing money at the Airport, and pre-book instead
Good to Know
- Pickup points: Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 3
- Redemption: You must print the ticket you will receive via email, and give this to the driver. If you are already in transit, we suggest not to pre-book this as you may not have a chance to print the ticket before you arrive, and without a printed ticket, you will be required to pay the driver directly.
- Ticket is valid once for up to 5 days before/after the day booked for.
- Pricing: The ticket cost already includes an 11 ILS credit card and processing fee in the 75 ILS ticket price.
- This service is run by Nesher taxi service. You will receive a ticket via email which you must print and give to the driver.
- Drop-off can only be at Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem
- We sell tickets only, however, the service is available to book on your return trip from any hostel/hotel reception or by calling the service directly 2 days prior to your departure
- Full transportation from Ben Gurion Airport to the Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem.
- This service is a shared taxi/shuttle service
When does the shuttle run?
The TLV Ben Gurion – Abraham Hostel Shared Taxi (Nesher) service runs 24/7 except when the airport is closed.
How often do the shuttles run?
The shuttles run once filled (10 seats), and no later than 1 hour after the first passenger boards.
Who runs the shuttle service?
A private taxi company (Nesher) runs this service, and Abraham Tours provides the option to prebook the ticket