Christmas in the Old City of Jerusalem
This special tour will focus on Christmas and the traditions of the Christian Quarter in Jerusalem.
We will meet at the Jaffa Gate and explore the Christian Quarter – home to Jerusalem’s Christian believers. We will learn about the various streams of Christianity and their traditions. Our tour will take us to one of Christianity’s holiest sites, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, we’ll see the decorated streets and alleyways preparing for the Christmas festival, and we will wander past Jerusalem’s own Santa Clause’ home! The tour will bring in the spirit of the season!
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Explore the alleyways of the Christian Quarter
- Soak in the festive atmosphere of the New Gate Street's holiday decorations
- Fun for the entire family!
Good to Know
- The tour is a walking tour, wear comfortable shoes
- Small groups guaranteed
- Our tour is operated following the guidelines of the Israel Ministry of Health
- Masks are required to be worn by all participants of the tour
- The tour visits holy sites, modest dress is required
- Guided Tour
- Entrances to sites
- Snacks and drinks