Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass. Do you also feel the urge to fill up that glass every time you see one? Join us for a fun and happy evening at the bar where we will be tasting over 10 different types of craft beer all made by Israeli breweries
- Learn about the Israeli craft beer culture by our knowledgeable guides
- Taste over 10 different type of beer
- Have few extra (Israeli) shots
- Hangout with other travelers who are looking to have fun just like you!
- 9:00 pm - Meet at the Tel Aviv Abraham Hostel Bar
There is no better way to make new friends than on a cold glass of beer. every Monday at 8 pm we’ll be meeting at the hostel’s bar to taste some Israeli Craft beers and learn about the uprising craft breweries scene Israel has to offer plus we will have few more shots of famous Israeli liquors, so next time you will be at an Israeli bar you will know exactly which local beer you want to drink.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.