Our Tel Aviv City Tour is the perfect way to discover the cosmopolitan city of Tel Aviv, the White City on the sea. Although only a young city, Tel Aviv has forged a unique identity well worth experiencing and exploring
- Visit Neve Tzedek, the initial Jewish community established outside of Jaffa
- See stunning architecture and the unique style of buildings in each neighborhood
- View a variety of graffiti and street art, spread throughout the city
- Walk down the well known Rothschild Boulevard, and hear about both the history of the city, and tips of where to eat, drink and explore
- Enjoy a fully guided tour from beginning to end, concluding just minutes walk from the Abraham Hostel
- Summer Time (Until 31st May)
- 17:00 - Tour begins in Jaffa at the Clocktower
- 19:30 - Tour concludes at Independence Hall on Rothschild Boulevard
- Winter Time (from 1st June)
- 14:00 - Tour begins in Jaffa at the Clocktower
- 16:30 - Tour concludes at Independence Hall on Rothschild Boulevard
- NB: All times are approximate
Our Tel Aviv City Tour is the perfect way to discover the cosmopolitan city of Tel Aviv, the White City on the sea. Although only a young city, Tel Aviv has forged a unique identity well worth experiencing and exploring.
The streets of Tel Aviv are full of both history, and modern culture, architecture, art, restaurants and bars. We’ll begin the tour from the Clocktower in Jaffa, and walk to the Neve Tzedek neighborhood which was the first Jewish community established outside of Jaffa, and eventually became part of the city of Tel Aviv in the early 20th century. With a stunning range of architectural styles, every alleyway and street has something to offer, and many cafes, restaurants and bars fill the old Bauhaus style buildings which have survived the recent gentrification of the neighborhood.
Our guide will show us the sights both on and off the beaten track, as we visit the markets, alleys and boulevards which spread across the German Colony, American Colony and Noga neighborhood. We’ll also see some modern street art and graffiti in the trendy Florentine neighborhood, filled with students and artists.
Our tour will conclude at the Independence Hall, the location of Israel’s 1947 declaration of Independence from the British Mandate, and now situated on the famous tree-lined Rothschild Boulevard.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.