Western Wall Tunnels 360 3D Tour
The Western Wall Heritage Foundation is proud to present The Western Wall Tunnels 360 LIVE in the comfort of your own home. The Western Wall Tunnels were filmed, especially for you, using state-of-the-art technology that allows you to take a full tour of these famous Tunnels without leaving your house. Join us for an amazing hour on a moving 3D tour with your own guide who will take you to see hidden underground treasures that convey the fascinating history of the Jewish nation in Jerusalem.
The tour is suitable for groups or individuals. It combines film clips and unique illustrations alongside a “real” three-dimensional tour. The tour is guided by the best of our guides and you will even be able to ask questions and get personalized responses.
Join us for a walk along the entire route of the Western Wall Tunnels. Visit hidden underground spaces. Stand opposite the Holy of Holies. And walk through a Hasmonean water aqueduct. All without even getting wet or leaving your house!
- Join us for an amazing hour on a moving 3D tour
- Tour length: Approximately one hour
- The tour is guided by the best of our guides and you will even be able to ask questions and get personalized responses.
- Visit hidden underground spaces.
- walk through a Hasmonean water aqueduct.
- Evening Tour21:00 Israel time (GMT +3)
On the day of the tour (up to two hours before it is slated to begin) you will receive a link with an invitation to view the tour live. The link will be active for 20 minutes prior to the broadcast so you can get things set up and make sure everything is working. We recommend making sure the sound and camera are on and functioning. The tour will begin at the scheduled time.
Good to Know
- Please make sure the internet connection is working well so you can enjoy the tour.
- Connection to the tour in real time: On the day of the tour (up to two hours before it is slated to begin)
- The link sent to the email address you entered prior to the time of the tour should be sent to all those participating in the live tour so they can join the broadcast.
- The tour will be broadcast using ZOOM which requires an active internet or WiFi connection, speakers, and a screen.
- f you have a large screen – we recommend connecting it to the computer so the entire family can enjoy the broadcast easily and comfortably.
- The tour can also be watched on smartphones. Make sure you have cellular or WiFi connection.
- The tour is suitable for groups or individuals
- Every ticket allows you to watch from one computer (with no limit to the number of family members who can watch together, of course).
- Commentary in English
- Guided tour
- Link to the tour