Bus from Manila to Sagada
Sagada, a quaint fifth-class municipality in the Mountain Province, is home to approximately 11,000 inhabitants (as of 2015). This serene community is known for its year-round cool climate, rich cultural history, and adventurous spirit, attracting a large number of both domestic and international tourists each year.
With Abraham Tours, a journey from Manila to Sagada on a 45-seater standard bus without a comfort room starts at PHP 1,350.
To get the full experience, check out our 4-Day Package Sagada & Banaue Rice Terraces, which offers a great value for budget travelers!
- Save the hassle of going to the ticket office to book your transport. Effortlessly book a bus ticket from Manila to Sagada, making your travel planning smooth and easy.
- Enjoy a comfortable ride with a reputable company
- See the views better from a high bus rather than from a small vehicle
Good to Know
- The departure is from HM Transport Inc. Monte de Piedad, Corner Maryland, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- The one-way travel time is approximately 13 hours
- The ticket includes a reserved seat number
- Bring some small cash with you to buy snacks on the way
One-way bus ticket
Food and drinks
Transport from your accommodation to the bus station
PICK A DATE
Why should I book this bus ticket with Abraham VS directly with the bus company?
Buying the tickets directly from the company requires going physically to their offices, located a long drive with traffic within Metro Manila. Showing up just before departure without a pre-booked ticket is risky. Booking online with Abraham saves this hassle!
Is there a toilet on the bus?
Some of the buses have a small toilet inside and some don’t.
We do our best to book a bus with a toilet inside for the comfort of our customers but this is subject to availability on the bus operator’s side and thus cannot be guaranteed.
In any case, along the way there is 1 rest stop where passengers can get off the bus and use a toilet. Do note, however, that the other stops are for dropping off passengers.
Are there stops on the way?
Yes, there are stops every few hours, where you have a toilet and some eateries with food and drinks options
Can I sleep on the bus?
The modern bus and comfortable seats will allow you to sleep, with plenty of legroom. The seats can be slightly leaned backwards.
Should I bring warm clothes for the ride?
There is an AC on the bus, so we recommend that you bring long sleeves to be better prepared for the ride.