Bohol Insider - A 2 Day Adventure
Take our 2-Day Authentic Bohol and Anda Tour, and discover some amazing Bohol escapades! Explore its beautiful wonders with our exciting 2-day tour showcasing the best spots in Bohol.
We’ll focus on central Bohol and its wonders on the first day- Loboc River, the Tarsiers, and Chocolate Hills. Then, we’ll drive straight to Cabagnow Cave Pool and spend the night in Anda. Our second day in Anda is full of eco-cultural tourist destinations! We’ll discover the history of Lamanok Island- a short boat ride will take us to the island, where we’ll be guided on an exciting hike in Lamanok’s mysterious caves that were used for burial and sacrificial practices to the spirits for centuries and even in the present. Later we’ll continue to Cadapdapan Rice Terraces near Anda for a breathtaking view. The rice terraces have been providing food and income to many Boholanos, and they recently started attracting tourists for their beauty. An easy-access view deck and a moderate walk up to a hill are the two options for a perfect selfie with the rice terraces. We won’t leave Anda without dipping in and seeing the majestic Can-Umantad falls. The day will end with the last gaze of the sun setting over Panglao Island in one of the best-kept secret restaurants in Bohol! We’ll enjoy a cold treat with our newfound Anda travel buddies, talking about our recent adventure and dreaming of more Bohol adventures!
- Overnight in Anda, eastern tip of Bohol Island
- Learn about the history and mystery of Anda
- Sightsee with a breathtaking view of the Cadapdapan rice terraces
- Feel the majesty of the largest waterfall in the island, the Can-Umantad falls
- Swim in the Cabagnow Cave pool
- Day 1
08:00 – Depart from Zula Bohol
08:30 – A quick stop in Baclayon Church
10:00 – Loboc River by boat (Optinal: SUP on the river)
12:00 – Tarsier Conservation Area
13:00 – Lunch
14:00 – Chocolate Hills Viewpoint with optional ATV Tour
15:00 – Depart to Anda
17:15 – Arrival in Cabagnow Cave pool
18:00 – Departing from Cabagnow Cave pool
18:15 – Arrival in Anda Hostel
- Day 2
07:30 – Breakfast
09:30 – Start of tour Lamanok Island Tour
12:00 – Depart to Cadapdapan Rice Terraces
13:00 – Arrival to Rice Terraces, Lunch
14:00 – Walk to Rice Terraces and Can Umantad Falls
15:30 – Drive back to Abraham Bohol
18:00 – Stop at Chido Cafe
19:00 – Arrive back to Abraham Bohol
(Note: All given times of departure and arrivals may vary.)
Good to Know
- Pick up Points: Zula Bohol or Glebe Coffee
- In the event of bad weather, cancellation of the Lamanok Island Tour is upon the discretion of the Philippine Coast Guard.
- Things to bring: swimwear, towel, hat, sunscreen, waterproof bags and mosquito repellants, extra clothes for the ATV Tour
- Let us know in advance if you are vegan or with Food Allergies
- Tour Coordinator
- Transportation to all sites
- Entrance to all sites
- Lunch on day 1 & 2, Breakfast on day 2
- Hostel Accommodation in Anda (Dormitory Room)
- Towel for water activities
- Optional activities: SUP – 800 PHP per person, ATV – 700 PHP per person
- Optional upgrade to a private room in Anda
How far is Anda from Panglao?
An estimate of 2 hours and 30 minutes each way.
Are there any restaurants to choose from in Anda?
There are limited options and all are located in the town that is approximately 15 minutes away from our hostel.
Are there any ATM machines in Anda?
Yes, but we do advise you to bring cash for the whole duration of the tour due to the uncertainty of ATM machines. Also, credit cards are usually not accepted over there.
What are the types of accommodation in Anda?
Our group will be in basic backpackers accommodation, mostly with separate toilet and shower rooms. You can upgrade to a private room or stay with nearby 3-5 stars hotels/resorts.
How long is the boat ride to Lamanok Island?
An estimate of 5 minutes each way with a small paddle boat.