Fall In Love - Pagsanjan Falls Day Tour
Fall in love with the majestic beauty of Pagsanjan Falls with Abraham!
Pagsanjan Falls in the province of Laguna is one of the most captivating landmarks in the Philippines, and one of the most popular tourist spots around Manila.
Enjoy a 3-hours road trip from Makati City to Pagsanjan, including a stop where we will visit a local community. Keep on driving until you see the river that leads to the Pagsanjan Falls. Experience the “bangka” (canoe) trip down a rocky stream of crystal-clear water to start your adventure. As you travel through lush flora and stunning rock formations, you’ll witness at least twenty minor falls emerging from the mountains. Get ready to try “shooting the rapids” as your boat rapidly approaches the downstream course. Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime thrill as skilled boatmen maneuver the bangka over rough water and across canyons that are over 100 feet high. Feel free to dive into the chilly water when you arrive at the main falls.
Don’t forget to try the raft ride – an exhilarating trip that will bring you right under the waterfalls and into the Devil’s Cave!
End the tour with an unforgettable experience at one of the country’s most famous and beautiful waterfalls, Pagsanjan Falls, and find yourself wishing you could stay there forever!
- Experience the local transportation on the old train tracks.
- Get to know the locals living in between the old train tracks.
- Have a taste of local’s favorite Coconut Pie.
- Go on a thrilling canoe ride with skilled boatmen that will paddle upstream to the Pagsanjan Falls.
- Witness the beauty of nature as you watch the stunning waterfalls.
07:30- Pick up from Abraham Manila
09:00- Trolley ride experience in Los Banos, Laguna
09:45- Head from Los Banos to Pagsanjan
10:40- Arrive at Pagsanjan
11:00- Start of canoe ride to Pagsanjan Falls
13:00- End of canoe ride, lunch
14:30- Return to Abraham Manila
16:00- Arrive at Abraham Manila
NB: All times are approximate
Good to Know
- Pick up Point: Abraham Manila
- Advise ahead of time if Vegan or with Food Allergies
- Things to bring: hat, sunscreen, swimwear, toiletries, extra clothes, Towel, Slippers or footwear for water activity, small dry bag or waterproof bag for gadgets
- Transportation to all sites
- Boat ride
- Tips to Boatmen
How long is the canoe ride?
Approximately 2 hours roundtrip.
Do we get wet?
Yes, bring swimwear.
What should I bring in the canoe?
Small dry bag/waterproof bag for gadgets and water.
What should I not bring during the canoe ride?
Passport or any ID’s, cash, wallet.
Is the river swimmable?
Yes, except in the main falls.
Is a life vest provided?
Yes, including a helmet during the canoe ride. Both are required during the ride.
Is there a shower and locker room?
Yes, same location where lunch is served.
Do they serve vegan dishes in the local restaurant?
Yes, they have some limited options and simple dishes (since it’s a small town).
Is the Trolley Ride safe? How long is the ride?
One way is approximately 5-7 minutes.