Holy City Tour Jerusalem
This unforgettable tour of the Old City of Jerusalem is a journey through time and history that will take you on a captivating exploration of the sacred sites that hold deep significance for people of different faiths.
Taking in the indescribable energy that every corner presents, we’ll visit the sites most holy to all three religions. To Jews, King David’s Tomb and the Western (Wailing) Wall, the last remains of the Jewish Temple which stood here thousands of year ago. To Muslims, the site where the Prophet Mohammed ascended to heaven, the Dome of the Rock, as well as the beautiful Al Aqsa Mosque. And to Christians, the Via Dolorosa along which Christ walked with his own cross to his crucifixion, and the room of the last supper, as well as venturing inside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre! Biblical stories will be put into context as you stand in the place where they took place whilst learning about the 5 Pillars of Islam, the foundation of the Jewish nation and the discovery of the True Cross, to name a few.
This is an amazing way to experience the rich history of the Old City of Jerusalem, a tour packed with amazing sites, stories and spectacles that will bring a new meaning to almost every page in Biblical history. Leave political opinions and preconceptions behind as you begin this truly inspiring and revealing tour of an extraordinary city.
- Visit sites holy to Jews, Muslims, and Christians such as the Western Wall, Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, Al Aqsa Mosque, and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Experience an unparalleled opportunity to appreciate and celebrate the diverse traditions that make Jerusalem such a special place.
- Stand in the very places that Biblical stories and historic milestones took place.
Good to Know
- Things to bring: Passport, Sunscreen and hat, Comfortable shoes, Camera
- Modest dress is required for this tour (scarf/shawl for women. No shorts or bare shoulders)
- Note: The Temple Mount/Dome of the Rock/Al Aqsa Mosque is closed for visitors on Fridays & Saturdays, and also during Ramadan and various Muslim Holidays. Instead, the tour will include a visit of a view point overlooking the Temple Mount.
- Guided tour
- Extra Snacks and Drinks
PICK A DATE
Does this tour include the Mt. of Olives?
No, this tour focuses on the Old City, within the walls. The Mt. of Olives has a separate tour.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
The Old City of Jerusalem is an ancient city with many narrow and uneven streets, and some sites may not be wheelchair accessible. Please let us know in advance if you require any special accommodations, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Are food and drinks included in the tour?
Food and drinks are not included in the tour, but we will take a break midway through the tour where you can purchase refreshments or bring your own.
What are the dress code and other requirements for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and modest clothing that covers shoulders and knees, and bringing water, sunscreen, and a hat for sunny days. As we visit religious sites, we also recommend being respectful of local customs and traditions.