Old Dubai Tour
Explore the heart of Old Dubai on this enriching 3-hour tour, showcasing the city’s traditional culture and historical depth. Your journey begins at Al Seef, a hub of Dubai’s heritage, where you’ll get a glimpse of the past blended with modern charm. From there, you’ll head to Dubai Creek, experiencing the unique ride of a ‘water taxi’. The tour continues through the architectural marvels of the Bastakia Quarter and Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, home to traditional houses and historical structures. Savor the local flavors with tastings of tea, coffee, and street food in Dubai’s old city, enhancing your cultural experience. Don’t miss the Museum of Illusions and the Dubai Museum, each offering a window into the region’s rich history. Your adventure includes a stroll through the old souk, a vibrant market area, and concludes at the Bur Dubai Abra Station. Join us for this tour and don’t miss the opportunity to witness the stunning and historical facets of Old Dubai!
The tour is conducted by an independent operator, coordinated via Viator.
- Start the tour at Al Seef, a center of Dubai's heritage combining traditional and modern elements.
- Experience a traditional 'water taxi' ride on Dubai Creek, a unique aspect of the city.
- Bastakia Quarter and Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, known for their architectural wonders and historical houses.
- Enjoy tastings of local tea, coffee, and street food in the old city.
- Visit the Museum of Illusions and the Dubai Museum.
Good to Know
- The route is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- The tour has a maximum of 15 participants.
- The tour is conducted by an independent operator, coordinated via Viator.
- Boat Ride
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off. Pick up is at Al Seef Heritage Hotel, drop off at the Gold Souk.
PICK A DATE
Where does the tour start and end?
The tour begins at Al Seef, a center of Dubai’s heritage, and concludes Gold Souk.
How long is the Old Dubai tour?
The tour is around 3 hours.
Are there any food and drinks included?
Yes, the tour includes tastings of local tea, coffee, street food, and juice.
Is the tour accessible for wheelchair users?
Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.