Israeli Cooking Workshop in Tel Aviv
Much like the people that populate this corner of the Middle East, Israeli cuisine is a melting pot of many different cooking styles and dishes from around the world; full of flavorful, colorful, and healthy foods!
One of those dishes, which you may have seen on local restaurant breakfast menus, is ‘shakshuka.’
In this workshop, you will learn the tricks of making your very own, homemade, shakshuka.
Shakshuka is an oven-roasted tomato-based egg dish that originates in North Africa. It made its way to Israel and is now a staple of the Israeli kitchen. As a healthy and delicious meal, shakshuka is suitable for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Bring your friends and family, and meet us in the kitchen of Abraham Hostel in Tel Aviv. The freshest, local ingredients will be waiting to be made by your hands into the most delicious shakshuka we can make. As shakshuka is a meal made for sharing, bring a friend! If you are traveling alone, don’t worry – shakshuka brings people together!
So come join us, and learn an easy, quick, and tasty meal (main ingredients – eggs, tomatoes, and a lot of love) to make for your family and friends when you get home.
- Join us in the Abraham Hostel lounge in a fun social setting
- Learn the tricks of making your own homemade shakshuka
- Make new friends while immersing yourself in eggs and fresh tomatoes
Good to Know
- Pickup points: Tel Aviv - Abraham Hostel
- Dietary and Religious Requirements: As a communal meal we, unfortunately, cannot cater specifically to those with dietary (ie: Gluten/Lactose intolerance) or religious restrictions (ie: Kosher/Halal).
- Cooking instruction
- Full meal
Fit for vegetarians / vegans?
There is no meat in any of the dishes, but there are eggs. There are vegan & vegetarian options.
Does the workshop include dinner as well?
Yes! We all eat together
Is this meal gluten-free?
The ingredients used to make the dishes are gluten-free, however, the meal is served with bread.