Dubai City Tour: All-Inclusive Historical and Modern Journey
This Dubai City Tour offers a full day of sightseeing in Dubai, one of the most dynamic and cosmopolitan cities in the Middle East. All entrance fees are included within the price of the tour.
Start your trip with a relaxing drive to The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah, where you’ll see the amazing Atlantis, The Palm Hotel. Then, take pictures of the Burj Al Arab from Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Be amazed by the beautiful Blue Mosque, inspired by Istanbul’s Turkish Blue Mosque. Next, explore the busy Gold and Spice Souks on a fun Abra boat ride. End your day at Al Khayma Heritage House in the Al Fahidi Historical District, where you’ll get the chance to experience the local culture and learn about the city’s history.
All entrance fees are included within the price of the tour.
The tour is conducted by an independent operator, coordinated via Viator.
- Experience the rich Emirati heritage at Al Khayma Heritage House.
- Learn about Dubai's rapid development from a desert landscape to a modern metropolis.
- Explore the historical Al Fahidi District and its traditional architecture.
Good to Know
- The route is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Tour duration is between 4-5 hours.
- All entrance fees are included within the price of the tour.
- The tour is conducted by an independent operator, coordinated via Viator.
- All Entrance Fees
- Transportation (Including Abra Water Taxi)
- Pick Up and Drop Off from Hotel
- Mineral Water
- Extra Services