Yacht Ride in the Red Sea
Take a yacht ride with us across the remarkable waters of the Red Sea, go swimming in the refreshing waters, and enjoy the company of Eilat’s finest sailors on our Yacht Ride in the Red Sea tour!
Leaving Eilat’s northern marina, we’ll begin our journey southbound. The yacht provides an exceptional experience for everyone.
Guided by experienced sailing staff, you will learn the geography and nature of the gulf and expert boating techniques.
Once we anchor, you can easily jump ship to snorkel and observe the Red Sea’s colorful sea life, cool down in the deep blue water, or chill with refreshments on board. On our way back to the northern marina, we’ll enjoy beverages and music as we soak in the stunning landscape.
Our must-see cruising tour takes you into the Red Sea, where you can enjoy the unique contrast between the deep blue sea’s rich kaleidoscope of underwater life and the towering desert mountains. It will surely be one of the highlights of your vacation to Israel!
- Enjoy a yacht ride across the Red Sea
- Jump out to the crystal clear waters
- Relax under the colorful sunset
- Enjoy incredible view where the sea and the desert mountains meet
Good to Know
- We will meet at the Northern Marina in Eilat
- This tour is accompanied by highly skilled and friendly sailing staff
- Things to bring: Hat and sunscreen, Bathing suit, towel
- Optional - your own swimming goggles/snorkel
- To maximize your experience, feel free to bring both soft and alcoholic drinks aboard the cruise.
- Snorkeling gear
- Life jackets
- Optional – bring your own swimming goggles/snorkel
PICK A DATE
Do I need any sailing experience?
No experience is necessary! Friendly and experienced sailing staff will accompany you on this adventure
How will I know where to meet?
At the marina, look for one of our staff members wearing a black “Abraham Staff” shirt
How to get to Eilat from Jerusalem using public transportation?
The distance from Jerusalem to Eilat is 314 km (195 miles), you can easily travel to Eilat using the bus run by Egged Public Transportation. The ride from Jerusalem to Eilat is around 4-5 hours long. Unfortunately, there is no train service at the moment but direct domestic flights are available from Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 1.