Nazareth and Galilee 2-Day Package
Journey through Northern Israel’s rich culture, history, and natural beauty with our exclusive Nazareth and Galilee Tour Package. Departing from Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv, this is a convenient way to travel to Northern Israel from these cities. We’ll travel through iconic landmarks, beginning and concluding in the historic and picturesque city of Nazareth.
Your adventure starts with the spiritual heart of Nazareth, visiting the famous Church of the Annunciation, a cornerstone in Christian history.
From there, climb to the Mount of Beatitudes, where you can capture stunning panoramic views.
Next, travel to Capernaum (Kfar Nahum), a place of deep significance in Jesus’s life. Here, you’ll uncover archaeological treasures by the beach and admire the distinguished church that stands as a testament to His teachings.
Take a break and recharge at Ginosar beach. Enjoy local food, go for a swim, or visit the Yigal Alon Museum to see the Ancient Boat of Jesus.
Our exploration continues at Reish Lakish in Zippori, introducing you to an ecological olive oil production house where traditional olive oil-making methods come alive.
Finally, go back to the Old City of Nazareth, settling into the charm of Fauzi Azar for a restful night. On the second day, you’ll have more time to explore the markets, savor the local cuisine, and experience the city’s charm.
- Explore the spiritual heart of Nazareth, visiting the renowned Church of the Annunciation.
- Capture breathtaking panoramic views and discover archeological treasures.
- Experience the rich history and stunning landscapes of Nazareth and Galilee.
- Stay in the stunning Fauzi Azar mansion, located in the heart of Nazareth.
- Day 1-Galilee Tour: Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee:
5:30 Departure from Abraham Jerusalem Lobby
6:30 Departure from Abraham Tel Aviv Lobby
8:30-9:15 Arrival in Nazareth – Breakfast at Fauzi Azar, A short talk with a local.
9:15-10:00 Visit the church of the Annunciation, Free Time in the Old City
10:00 Departure from Nazareth
11:00-11:20 Mount of Beatitudes
11:30-12:10 Capernaum (Kfar Nahum)
12:30-14:10 Nof Ginosar Beach – Lunch, Beach Time, Ancient Boat of Jesus
15:00-16:00 Ecological Farm Tour – Rish Lakish
16:30 Arrival to Nazareth
(Overnight in Fauzi Azar, Nazareth)
- Day 2-Nazareth
11:00 Check Out from Fauzi Azar
Explore the Old City, the churches and the Market!
NB: All times are approximate
Good to Know
- The package includes an overnight stay in the charming Fauzi Azar in Nazareth, allowing for deeper exploration of the city.
- We will be visiting several sacred sites with dress code requirements.
- Please note that there is no transportation provided back to Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv
- For easy navigation by public transport back to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, we recommend purchasing a Rav-Kav card or using the HopOn app. Click HERE to download. For detailed information check the FAQ'S below.
- Transportation from Jerusalem/ Tel Aviv to Nazareth
- Transportation to all tour sites
- Breakfast in Nazareth
- Guided Tour at Reish Lakish and Nazareth
- Entrance to Ginosar Beach on the Sea of Galilee
- Entrance fee to Capernaum (10 NIS, cash only)
- Towel for the Sea of Galilee
- Transportation From Nazareth to Tel Aviv/ Jerusalem
PICK A DATE
What cities does the Nazareth and Galilee Tour Package depart from?
The tour departs from Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv.
Is accommodation included in the tour package?
Yes, the package includes an overnight stay in a dorm room at Fauzi Azar in Nazareth. Upgrades to private rooms are available upon request in advance.
What should I wear during the tour?
Modest clothing is advised as the tour visits several sacred sites with specific dress code requirements.
Are meals included in the package?
The package includes breakfast at Fauzi Azar on both days.
How can I get back from Nazareth to Jerusalem?
For easy navigation by public transport back to Jerusalem, we recommend purchasing a Rav-Kav card or using the Mobitat app. Click HERE to download.
- Main option for returning with public transportation from Nazareth to Jerusalem:
- Bus Route 955, operated by Egged, a direct bus from Nazareth to Jerusalem- Depart from: HaMa’ayan/Paulus Hashishi
How can I get back from Nazareth to Tel Aviv?
For easy navigation by public transport back to Tel Aviv, we recommend using the Mobitat app. Click HERE to download.
- Main options for returning with public transportation from Nazareth to Tel Aviv:
- Bus Route 331/332 to “Hamifratz Central” Haifa, operated by “GBT”/”NT&T”, and then a train to Tel Aviv.
- Bus Route 826, operated by Egged, a direct bus from Nazareth to Tel Aviv (Require 15 minutes walk from Nazareth Old City).