Northern Israel- 3 Day Package
Go on an unforgettable adventure in Northern Israel, where history, culture, and natural beauty come together to form a landscape that’s both stunning and enlightening. Here’s what awaits you on this amazing journey:
Start your adventure with a night in Abraham Tel-Aviv, followed by a stay in the beautiful Fauzi Azar, a restored 200-year-old Arab mansion located in Nazareth. Experience the beauty and rich heritage of Fauzi Azar in the heart of the Old City of Nazareth.
Your exploration continues with our Galilee Tour, a day-trip that will take you to some of the most fascinating places in Northern Israel. Begin with a delicious breakfast at Fauzi Azar Inn in Nazareth, where you’ll enjoy local treats and engage with a local over fascinating conversation. From there, visit the Church of the Annunciation, followed by the Mount of Beatitudes Church with breathtaking views. Explore Capernaum, a location deeply associated with Jesus’s teachings, and visit the archaeological site and church by the beach. Have lunch at Ginosar beach, where you may take a dip, or visit the Yigal Alon Museum to view the Ancient Boat of Jesus. Then, you’ll visit Reish Lakish in Zippori to learn about traditional methods of making olive oil.
On the next day, you’ll delve into Nazareth’s history, culture, and spirituality. Explore the local market, visit Mary’s Well (a site dating back to the New Testament), take a sensory tour of the town’s oldest mill–spice shop, and witness the grandeur of Nazareth’s religious landmarks.
The package concludes in Nazareth, with an optional extra night in Fauzi for those who wish to linger a little longer in this captivating region of Northern Israel.
- Explore the rich history and cultural heritage of Northern Israel.
- Get a unique perspective on daily life in Northern Israel.
- Visit religious landmarks that are significant to various faiths, creating a multi-layered spiritual experience.
- Enjoy the breathtaking natural scenery, from stunning panoramic views to relaxing beachside breaks.
- Stay in the stunning Fauzi Azar mansion, located in the heart of Nazareth.
- Day 1Sunday:
15:00 – Check in to Abraham Tel Aviv
(Overnight in Abraham Tel Aviv)
- Day 2Monday:
Galilee Tour: Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee
6:30 Departure from Abraham Tel Aviv Lobby
8:30-9:15 Arrival in Nazareth – Breakfast at Fauzi Azar, A short talk with a local.
9:15-10:00 Visit the church of the Annunciation, Free Time in the Old City
10:00 Departure from Nazareth
11:00-11:20 Mount of Beatitudes
11:30-12:10 Capernaum (Kfar Nahum)
12:30-14:10 Nof Ginosar Beach – Lunch, Beach Time, Ancient Boat of Jesus
15:00-16:00 Ecological Farm Tour – Rish Lakish
16:30 Arrival to Nazareth
(Overnight in Fauzi Azar, Nazareth)
- Day 3Tuesday:
Nazareth Tour: Then and Now
10:00 Start the tour in Fauzi
10:00 -13:00 Walking in the Old City – Market – Churches
* The tour ends at the Basilica of the Annunciation.
NB: All times are approximate
Good to Know
- The tour package end on the last day in Nazareth, and it's important to note that there will be no transportation provided back to Tel-Aviv.
- For easy navigation by public transport back to Tel Aviv, we recommend using the Moovit app. Click HERE to download. For detailed information check the FAQ'S below
- For those who wish to extend their stay, there is an option for an extra night in Fauzi Azar.
- Many of the tour destinations are significant to various religious traditions, so respectful attire and behavior are appreciated at holy sites.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended as the tour involves walking through historical sites, markets, and nature trails.
- Transportation to all sites
- Transportation From Tel Aviv to Nazareth
- Breakfast in Nazareth
- Guided Tour at Reish Lakish and Nazareth
- Entrance to Ginosar Beach on the Sea of Galilee
- Entrance to churches and mosques on the Nazareth Tour
- A local Tour Guide on the “Nazareth: Then and Now” Tour
- Entrance fee to Capernaum (10 NIS, cash only)
- Towel for the Sea of Galilee
- Transportation From Nazareth to Tel Aviv
PICK A DATE
Is transportation provided from Tel-Aviv to Nazareth?
Yes, transportation is included from Tel-Aviv to Nazareth, but please note that the return trip to Tel-Aviv is not included in the package.
Can I stay an extra night in Fauzi Azar?
Absolutely! An optional extra night in Fauzi Azar is available. Please inquire about availability and additional costs when booking.
Are meals included in the package?
Breakfast at Fauzi Azar Inn is included. Lunch and dinner is not included.
What should I wear during the tour?
Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended. Modest clothes are required for some of the religious sites. Scarf/Shawl for women. No shorts or bare shoulders.
Is there a guide for the entire tour?
The Galilee Tour is mostly self guided. The Nazareth: Then and Now Tour is fully guided.
How can I get back from Nazareth to Tel Aviv?
For easy navigation by public transport back to Tel Aviv, we recommend using the Mobitat app. Click HERE to download.
- Main options for returning with public transportation from Nazareth to Tel Aviv:
- Bus Route 331/332 to “Hamifratz Central” Haifa, operated by “GBT”/”NT&T”, and then a train to Tel Aviv.
- Bus Route 826, operated by Egged, a direct bus from Nazareth to Tel Aviv (Require 15 minutes walk from Nazareth Old City).