Tel Aviv Pub Crawl
Our Tel Aviv Pub Crawl will show you the wild and vibrant nightlife of this city that never sleeps. You’ll meet new people, get some free drinks, and VIP entrance to all the venues
The night begins with a free beer in the Abraham Tel Aviv bar, a relaxed and chilled bar where you’ll get to know your fellow crawlers and the guide taking you for the fun night ahead.
Then we’ll head out to the surrounding neighborhoods and enjoy drink specials and a free shot in a variety of different bars and clubs, each with their own distinct character and influence on the Tel Aviv nightlife scene. We’ll end up at a club where we skip the queue with free VIP entrance and dance the night away.
- Experience the exciting and ever-changing nightlife of Tel Aviv
- Visit local pubs, clubs and bars
- Meet fellow travelers in a relaxed and social atmosphere
- Get VIP entrance without queues at all the venues
Good to Know
- Pickup points: Tel Aviv - Abraham Bar
- Things to bring: passport/license for ID purposes, warm clothing (during winter)
- Please note that some of the bars we visit have a 21 years age minimum which they may enforce
- Guided tour of Tel Aviv’s nightlife
- Free Beer in the Abraham Tel Aviv Bar
- Free Shots
- VIP entrance
- Extra drinks/food
which bars are we going to every night?
The route of clubs, dance bars and bars differ from one day to another according to where are the most active and hyped places in each day of the week.
Are only the hostel guests allowed on the Pub Crawl?
Everyone is welcomed, however – the hostel’s guests enjoy a discounted price.
Is there an age limit on the tour?
Yes, since some clubs don’t (officially) allow entrance to people younger than 21.