Tel Aviv Graffiti Tour
Step into the colorful world of street art with our Tel-Aviv Graffiti Tour!
Florentine is home to many popular Israeli graffiti and street artists known around the world. During the tour, you will see many different forms of graffiti and street art and learn how to identify pieces by some of the best-known Israeli street artists.
In addition to exploring graffiti, you will have the chance to discover one of the top ten hip neighborhoods worldwide, Florentine. Full of unique people, cafes, and restaurants, it offers an opportunity to find your next favorite spot to grab a bite or a cold pint of beer.
Explore the rundown mazes of warehouses covered in graffiti and receive the key to unlocking Tel Aviv’s fascinating urban art scene. This experience will help you better understand current happenings in contemporary Israeli culture while gaining a unique insight into Tel Aviv’s lifestyle.
- Explore the side streets and alleys of Tel Aviv.
- Capture memorable photos of colorful street art.
- Gain insight into Tel Aviv's contemporary culture.
Good to Know
- we highly recommend you to join our Jaffa free tour at 11am from the Jaffa clock tower to receive the full Tel Avivian experience
- Things to bring: Sunscreen and hat, Comfortable shoes, Camera
- Guided tour
- Snacks and drinks
PICK A DATE
What is the duration of the tour?
The tour typically lasts around 2 hours.
Is the tour suitable for children?
Yes, the tour is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.