Dead Sea Chill Out Tour From Tel Aviv
Our Dead Sea Chill Out Tour is the perfect way to unwind and relax while taking in the breathtaking beauty of one of the world’s most iconic natural wonders.
Leaving from Tel Aviv, we’ll make a quick journey to the north beach of the Dead Sea, arriving at the best time of day when the water is cool and inviting, and the beach is comfortable and relaxing. You’ll have time to float in the famous salty water or immerse yourself in the mineral-rich mud, which is sold around the world as a beauty product. After your time at the beach, you’ll leave feeling relaxed and happy.
Our Dead Sea Chill Out Tour is a self-guided option that offers great value and a convenient way to visit the Dead Sea. With all transportation and beach entry included, it’s the perfect solution for anyone seeking to experience this site of great natural beauty and significance. Don’t miss out!
- Visit and explore the lowest point on earth
- Float in the magical waters
- Immerse yourself in the healing mud
- Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday
08:00 – Depart from Abraham Tel Aviv Lobby
09:00- Depart from Abraham Jerusalem Davidka Square
10:00 – Arrive at Dead Sea beach
13:00 – Leave the beach and head back to Jerusalem
14:00 – Arrive to Abraham Jerusalem
15:00- Arrive to Abraham Tel Aviv
NB: All times are approximate and highly dependent on traffic conditions.
Good to Know
- Pickup points: Abraham Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Things to bring: Passport, Hat and sunscreen, Bathing suit, Water and snacks
- Entrance fee to the beach
- Self-guiding materials are available for FREE. Abraham Tours App (Available on Google Play and App store).
- Abraham Tours App (Available on Google Play and App store).
- Extra snacks and drinks
- This is a self-guided tour, meaning that it includes full transportation, but no actual guide.
PICK A DATE
Where can I leave my belongings while I’m at the beach?
You can leave your passport and other belongings on the bus which will be locked while you are at the beach.
Are there showers at the beach?
Yes there are showers, changing rooms and restrooms at this beach.
Can I stay at the beach after the tour goes back to Jerusalem?
Yes, please be sure to notify the driver if you plan to do so.