Dead Sea Chill Out Tour
Leaving from Jerusalem, we’ll make the quick journey to the Dead Sea, arriving at the beach in the north of the Dead Sea at the best time of the day, when the water is cool and inviting with the beach both comfortable and relaxing.
You’ll have time to float in the famous salty water or immerse yourself in the mineral-rich mud which is sold around the world as beauty products. Before you leave, relaxed and happy, enjoy snacks and refreshments after which we pack up and head back to Jerusalem.
Our Dead Sea Chill Out is a non-guided tour, that leaves from Jerusalem three times a week, offering great value and a convenient option for visiting the Dead Sea. Including all transportation and beach entry, it’s the perfect solution for you, so don’t miss this site of great natural beauty and significance.
For more information on the sites we’ll be passing, download our free travel app to your smartphone.
- Visit the lowest point on earth
- Float in the magical waters
- Immerse yourself in the healing mud
- Enjoy some fresh mint tea with walnuts and dates
- Half Day Tour
12:30 – Depart up from Abraham Hostel-Davidka Square
13:30 – Arrive at Dead Sea beach
15:30 – Leave the beach and head back to Jerusalem
16:30 – Arrive back in Jerusalem
15:30 – Depart up from Abraham Hostel-Davidka Square
16:45 – Arrive at Dead Sea beach
18:30 – Leave the beach and head back to Jerusalem
19:30 – Arrive back in Jerusalem
*Please be aware that the departure time for this tour does change seasonally, so check your confirmation for the correct time for your departure.
NB: All times are approximate and highly dependent on traffic conditions.
Good to Know
- Pickup points: Jerusalem Abraham Hostel Lobby
- Things to bring: Passport, Hat and sunscreen, Bathing suit, Water and snacks
- Entrance fee to the beach
- Tea/lemonade and dates
- Self-guiding materials are available for FREE. Abraham Tours App (Available on Google Play and App store).
- Extra snacks and drinks
- This is a self-guided tour, meaning that it includes full transportation, but no actual guide.
Where can I leave my belongings while I’m at the beach?
You can leave your passport and other belongings on the bus which will be locked while you are at the beach.
Are there showers at the beach?
Yes there are showers, changing rooms and restrooms at this beach.
Can I stay at the beach after the tour goes back to Jerusalem?
Yes, please be sure to notify the driver if you plan to do so.