Red Bus Hop On/Hop Off Jerusalem
Are you ready to explore the magical city of Jerusalem? Then hop on board the Hop On Hop Off bus and start your unforgettable journey to all the must-see sights and attractions in the city!
Tickets are available for 24, 48, or 72 hours, giving you the flexibility to hop on and off the bus at your leisure, allowing you to explore each attraction at your own pace. With stops located next to some of the most iconic and fascinating locations, you’ll have plenty to choose from. In addition to the amazing stops along our route, we also make sure to stop right next to all the major hotels and points of interest in Jerusalem.
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, our Hop On Hop Off bus tour is the perfect way to experience Jerusalem. So come and join us for a fun, convenient, and unforgettable tour of this amazing city!
So whether you’re staying at a hotel in the city or simply exploring the sights, our Hop On Hop Off bus makes it easy and convenient for you to jump on board and start your adventure.
The tour is operated by Red Bus Company. For inquiries or assistance, please reach out to Red Bus Company directly. Bookings are payable with PayPal only.
The tour begins and ends at Independence Park, Agron St 14.
- The tour offers the freedom to hop on and off the bus at any stop along the route, allowing you to explore the city at your own pace.
- The bus stops next to all the major hotels and points of interest in the city, making it a convenient way to explore at your own pace
- The bus stops next to some of the best attractions in Jerusalem, including the Machne Yehuda Market, the Knesset, Yad Vashem, and the Old City.
- The bus stops next to some of the best attractions in Jerusalem, including the Machne Yehuda Market, the Knesset, Yad Vashem, the Museum Campus and more.
- 10:00-17:00 (every half hour)
– Agron Street 14, between the Waldorf Astoria Hotel and the American Consulate
– Shivtei Israel Street, behind Safra Square
– Agripas/Shuk Machane Yehuda Street
– Museum Campus
– Hertzl Boulevard Hotels
– Mount Herzl
– Yad Vashem
– Hertzl Boulevard Hotels
– Central Bus/Train Station
– Jaffa Street
– Kiryat HaLeom
– Sacher Park
– Rehavia Neighborhood
– Agron Street 14
Good to Know
- The starting and ending point is Agron Street.
- Children under 6 can ride for free.
- Audio guides are available in various languages.
- Buses operate between 10 am and 5 pm, with the first route starting at the top of every hour and the second route starting every half hour.
- The total route takes 2 and a half hours.
- Audio guide
- Flexible ticket for 24/48/72 hours