Tasting Tour in Nazareth Old City
Did you know that Nazareth, the biggest Arab city in Israel, has a thriving food culture? Here, our tasting tour will open your eyes and taste buds to a lively culinary scene and local Arabic delights within the enchanting city.
Each bite will captivate your senses as you delve into a rich culinary history within modern-day Nazareth. Stops on the way include visiting the oldest mill in the city, sipping a refreshing traditional drink from the oldest coffee shop in Israel, sampling baked goods and mouthwatering pastries at charming family’s bakery; chowing down some handmade Kubbeh; and satisfying your sweet tooth with irresistible Arab desserts. Come hungry and join us on this unique culinary experience of Nazareth’s Old City and get a taste of history through the stories of the locals.
- The Oldest Mill In Nazareth
- Local tasting tour with a vegan option - Meeting Point Mary's Well
- Various bakerys of the old city
- Best and sweetest Knafe in Nazareth
- The oldest coffee shop in Israel
- and much more
Good to Know
- The tour is not suitable for gluten free people
- Professional Guiding