Tel-Aviv and Beyond - 4 Days Package
The Tel-Aviv and Beyond Package is an unforgettable experience filled with activities, day trips from Tel-Aviv, and walking tours in the city, giving you a taste of the best that Israel has to offer. Stay in a dorm room at Abraham Tel Aviv, the perfect base for exploring the city and meeting other travelers.
On the first evening, we’ll gather for a creative and fun night at the Paint & Pint, with beers, painting supplies, and a painting instructor. No artistic skills are needed!
We’ll take you on an unforgettable journey through the Old City of Jerusalem the next morning. Have breakfast in the famous Machne Yehuda Market and later head on a fascinating adventure in the Old City.
Get ready for an action-packed day three: the Masada, Ein Gedi, and Dead Sea Tour. You’ll have the chance to explore some of Israel’s most incredible attractions, like the Masada fortress and the healing Dead Sea. Then, in the evening, join us on a lively bar crawl through the city’s best local bars, where you’ll discover the vibrant Tel-Aviv nightlife with a local guide by your side.
On the fourth and final day, we’ll take you on a tour of the ancient city of Jaffa. Discover the city’s fascinating historical past and learn about its various rulers and visitors, including Napoleon Bonaparte and St. Peter. Make a wish at the wishing bridge, find your zodiac sign among the Zodiac Alleyways, and enjoy the refreshing sea breeze along the Mediterranean Coast.
Last but not least, we’ll take you on a street art tour to explore Tel Aviv’s fascinating urban art scene. Get an insight into the city’s lifestyle while better understanding current happenings in contemporary Israeli culture.
- Experience some of the best day trips from Tel-Aviv.
- Explore Tel Aviv's urban art scene.
- Learn about the complex history and current reality of Jerusalem.
- Take a dip in the salty waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth.
- Day 1- Monday/ WednesdayCheck-in to Abraham Tel Aviv & Paint and Pint
15:00 Check in to Abraham Tel Aviv
19:30 -21:30 Paint & Pint- Guided painting lesson with drinks
- Day 2 - Tuesday/ ThursdayJerusalem Day Tour
8:00 – Pickup from Abraham Tel Aviv
9:00 – Arrival in Jerusalem, meet with the guide, and start the tour
9:15- Tour of the old city of Jerusalem
13:15- Lunch break in the muslim quarter
14:00- Walk around the new city in Jerusalem
15:00- Arrival to Machne Yehuda Market
15:00-16:45- Free time at the market
17:00- Transfer back to Tel Aviv from Abraham Jerusalem
18:30- Arrive back to Tel Aviv
- Day 3- Wednesday/ FridayMasada, Ein Gedi, and the Dead Sea Tour
06:30 – Pick up from Abraham Tel Aviv
09:00 – Arrive at Masada. Cable-car up the mountain
11:00 – Hike through Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
13:00 – Relax at the Dead Sea
18:30 – Arrive back in Tel Aviv
- Day 4- Thursday/ SaturdayJaffa Free Tour & Grafitty Tour
11:00 – Jaffa Free Tour – Begins at the Jaffa Clock Tower
13:00 – Tour Ends near St. Peter’s Church
14:00 Meet up at the Jaffa Clock Tower and depart on the tour
14:00 – 16:00 Graffiti tour in Florentine
*Please be advised that there may be changes in bus services while ensuring that arrival times remain the same to Tel Aviv as part of our commitment to eco-friendly practices and saving the planet.
NB: All times are approximate and highly dependent on traffic conditions.
Good to Know
- The day trips from Tel Aviv include transportation.
- The Masada, Ein Gedi, and Dead Sea Tour is self guided, led by our Fun Coordinator. Self guiding materials are available on the Abraham Tours App (available on Google Play and the App Store).
- For the Jerusalem Day Tour, due to modesty requirements when entering the holy sites, you will need to wear clothes covering your knees and arms (men and women).
- The Jaffa Walking Tour is tip based.
- Unfortunately, some of the tours are not wheelchair accessible.
- Room Upgrades: Accommodation is included in shared dorm rooms, however Private Single, Twin and Double rooms are available at an additional cost.
- Age Limit for Dorm Room: Our Dorm rooms have an 18 age limit. If you are booking with children, please select an upgrade to one of our great private rooms so we are able to accommodate you.
- Additional Nights: Additional nights can be booked before or after the packages begins/ends
- Transportation to and from Jerusalem and the Masada, Ein Gedi, and the Dead Sea Tour
- Guided tour in Jerusalem
- For the Masada, Ein Gedi, and the Dead Sea Tour, a towel and an entrance to the beach
- Food and Drinks
- Room Upgrade Optional (Single, Double or Twin)
- Enternce fees
- 1 light rail ride in Jerusalem
PICK A DATE
What does the Tel-Aviv and Beyond Package include?
The Tel-Aviv and Beyond Package includes a variety of activities! Two day trips from Tel-Aviv include Masada, Ein Gedi, and the Dead Sea, as well as Jerusalem; A Paint & Pint night, a Jaffa Walking Tour and a Graffiti Tour in Tel-Aviv .
Are there any artistic skills required for the Paint & Pint evening?
No, no artistic skills are required for the Paint & Pint evening. The evening is meant to be a fun and creative experience for everyone, regardless of skill level.
Do you visit the Mount of Olives on the Jerusalem Day Tour?
No, the Jerusalem Day Tour focuses on the Old City between the walls.
What is included in the day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea?
This trip goes to Masada, Ein Gedi, and the Dead Sea.The tour is self guided, and led by our fun coordinator, who will help make your trip unforgettable! You can download free self guiding materials from the Abraham Tours app.
What is the accommodation like for the Tel-Aviv and Beyond Package?
The accommodation for the Tel-Aviv and Beyond Package is a dorm room at Abraham Tel-Aviv. The hostel is the perfect base for exploring the city and meeting other travelers, with friendly and knowledgeable staff always on hand to help you make the most of your stay.