Eilat & Jordan 3 days Package
Experience the best of Jordan with our “Petra & Wadi Rum 2-Day Tour Package,” including a night in Abraham Eilat and an unforgettable journey through the stunning desert landscape of Wadi Rum and the world-renowned heritage site of Petra.
This tour package includes two full days of guided exploration in Jordan, transportation to and from Eilat, all meals included, and a night in a Bedouin campsite.
You’ll spend the first night in Abraham Eilat, a colorful jam with plenty of things to explore. Grab a drink from the bar and chill at the lounge, by the pool, or in any of Abraham’s hanging spots around the hostel; explore the different attractions by the beach, which is a walking distance from the hostel; or participate in the hostel’s fun activities like movie nights, live music performances, and yoga classes. Whether you’re looking for relaxation or adventure, Abraham Eilat has something for everyone. And with a cool and laid-back atmosphere, it’s the perfect place to meet fellow travelers and make new friends. You’ll love starting your Jordan adventure here!
On day one, you’ll explore the stunning desert landscape of Wadi Rum, taking in the towering cliffs of weathered stone, red sand dunes, and desert animals on a 4×4 Jeep tour. After a delicious Bedouin-style dinner and a comfortable night’s rest at the campsite, you’ll wake up to the clear desert skies and savor a cup of Bedouin tea before departing for Petra.
Day two is focused entirely on Petra, a famous heritage site set in a stunning red sandstone landscape. You’ll have the whole morning to tour Petra with the guide, followed by a lunch break at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you can explore on your own, visiting sites such as the monastery.
On day three, you’ll have a chance to relax and enjoy the beautiful city of Aqaba before returning to Eilat. This package tour is designed to provide you with an unforgettable experience of Jordan’s rich history, culture, and natural beauty, all in a convenient and comprehensive tour package. At the end of your journey, the package will conveniently bring you back to Eilat, where you can easily take a bus or a plane to central Israel. Abraham Hostel is located near the central station, making it an ideal choice for those looking to catch a bus. It’s recommended to book tickets in advance. If needed, Abraham Eilat reception will gladly assist you. Ramon Airport is also an excellent option for those who prefer to fly, with daily flights to Ben Gurion Airport.
- Spend a night in a colorful and lively hostel with exciting activities.
- Explore the stunning desert landscape on a thrilling 4x4 Jeep tour.
- Experience traditional Bedouin hospitality at a unique campsite in Wadi Rum.
- Enjoy a day exploring Petra, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
- Day 1Arrival to Abraham Eilat
15:00 Check-in at Abraham Eilat
- Day 2Jordan Tour- Wadi Rum
09:00 pick up from Eilat
09:30 Cross border via Arava Border Crossing
10:00 Pick up from Aqaba
10:30 Head to a local restaurant for a traditional local style brunch
13:00 Jeep Safari of Wadi Rum
16:30 Arrive at Traditional Bedouin campsite for Dinner & overnight stay
- Day 3Jordan Tour- Petra
06:00 Wake up
06:30 Breakfast at Camp in Wadi Rum
07:15 Depart for Petra
10:15 Visit Petra
13:00 End of the guided tour of Petra
13:00 Lunch in Petra
14:00 Free afternoon for further exploration of Petra
16:00 Gather at the Visitor Center to head back to the bus
16:15 Depart from Petra to Arava Border Crossing
19:00 Arrive back in Eilat
* all times are approximate!
Good to Know
- Pickup instructions: Abraham Eilat Lobby, Shfifon St 3, Eilat
- What to bring: Valid passport, money for border crossing and exit fee, hat for protection from the sun, Comfortable walking shoes, flashlight (or your smartphone) for use at night, Warm clothes for the night, Camera
- Passport Information: Please note that failure to send in or insert your correct passport details by 5:00PM the evening before your tour departs can incur extra costs or result in the cancellation of your booking with no possibility of a refund.
- Room Upgrades: Accommodation is included in shared dorm rooms, however Private Single, Twin and Double rooms are available at an additional cost.
- Age Limit for Dorm Room: Our Dorm rooms have an 18 age limit. If you are booking with children, please select an upgrade to one of our great private rooms so we are able to accommodate you.
- Additional Nights: Additional nights can be booked before or after the packages begins/ends
- Muslim Holidays: During Islamic Holy Days (especially Ramadan), some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened.
- Religious Objects and Clothing: Please be aware that certain religious clothing and objects can create issues for travelers at the Border crossing. If you wish to bring such items, please consult with our sales desk prior to the tour.
- Forbidden items in Jordan: Any size Drones, Telescopes, Telephoto cameras with super zoom lenses (higher than 1000mm), Religious Objects and Clothing: Please be aware that certain religious clothing and objects can create issues for travelers at the border crossing. If you wish to bring such items, please consult with our sales desk prior to the tour.
- Visa Information: Jordan permits most Western countries to receive a travel visa at the border crossing. However, residents of some countries need to apply for a visa in advance. For re-entry into Israel, please ensure you are eligible for a Visa on Arrival, or have already arranged a multiple entry visa for Israel in advance. Check with your local embassy, or online. * Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding visas.
- Entrance fees
- Full transportation to all sites
- A guide
- 4×4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Accommodation in Bedouin campsite (shared facilities)
- Meals (brunch and dinner on the first day, breakfast, lunch on the second day)*Religious meal requirements (such as Kosher or Halal) are unable to be accommodated on this package
- Room Upgrade (Optional)
- Border Fees (cash only) – see details below itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Middle East, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)For those interested in tipping, the recommended tip is 3-5 USD per person per day for the guide, 1-3 USD per person per day for the driver.
PICK A DATE
How to get to Eilat from Tel Aviv using public transportation?
The distance from Tel Aviv to Eilat is 350 km (217 miles), you can easily travel to Eilat using the bus run by Egged Public Transportation. The ride from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem is around 4-5 hours long. Unfortunately, there is no train service at the moment but direct domestic flights are available from Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 1.
From Tel Aviv Central Station: Bus lines 390, 393, or 394.
How to get to Eilat from Jerusalem using public transportation?
The distance from Jerusalem to Eilat is 314 km (195 miles), you can easily travel to Eilat using the bus run by Egged Public Transportation. The ride from Jerusalem to Eilat is around 4-5 hours long. Unfortunately, there is no train service at the moment but direct domestic flights are available from Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 1.
From Jerusalem Central Station: Bus line 444.